- Students have opportunities to work with well-known scholars and master clinicians on current research and clinical innovations.
- State-of-the-art equipment and a computer lab enable students to experience cutting-edge applications in clinic and laboratory technology.
- Low faculty-student ratios ensure individual attention, close supervision, academic innovation, and excellence.
- The quality of our undergraduate program is reflected in part in the most recent data (2010), which reveals that 37% of SHS undergraduate majors were named to the President's Honor Roll in one or both semesters, 33% of SHS undergraduate majors graduated with honors, and 95% of SHS undergraduate majors students passed their WSU Writing Portfolio requirements, exceeding the WSU Pullman pass rate of 83% and all WSU campus pass rate of 84%.
- Our graduate program in speech-language pathology is accredited nationally by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and recognized at the state level by the Washington State Board of Education